This section describes how the TPLINK AX1500 RE505X SETUP should be established. To set up an AX1500, please follow the step-by-step guidance.
Add the AX1500 RE505X extender to your router and then wait for the Power Light to turn strong.
- Now search for a Wi-Fi Manager and access one of your wireless devices.
- Select Tp Link Re505x Network as soon as you’re on the Wi-Fi management page.
- To visit https://tplinkrepeater.net open the web browser.
- Now Create an AX1500 configuration page password.
- To complete your RE505X setup, follow the on-screen directions.
Tp Link AX1500 RE505X Firmware Update
Follow the following procedures for upgrading the Ax1500 Re505X firmware:
- Everyone should be powered on AX1500 RE505x.
- The Re505X Extender network should link your device.
- Now tplinkrepeater.net needs to be opened on your browser to access your AX1500 Extender’s administrative page.
- Log in and go to the Settings tab for Ax1500.
- Look for the option to use your Re505x Web GUI for System tools.
- You need the firmware update option. Hit the system tools.
- You can use our chat assistance if you cannot upgrade the Ax 1500 firmware
How to install my TP-Link AX1500 RE505X WIFI extender?
- First of all, connect the device to a power outlet to set the TP-Link AX1500 RE505X.
- Connect the extensor to the main router as close as possible for the first set-up.
- Now both the router and WIFI repeater have to push the WPS button at the same time.
- Your router as well as the extender have a flashing LED.
- You’ll observe every LED on the Wireless Booster lighted solidly within a minute.
- Disconnect the AX1500 and go to the location where the internet connection is poor.
TP-Link AX1500 Range Extender RE505X Setup | Issues
- Cannot register at tplinkrepeater.net
- The RE505X lights are not illuminated.
- “Can’t get this page” error.
- 192.168.1.254 Unattainable IP address.
- Problem with RE505X firmware and upgrading software
- Forget about the repeater’s default login password.
- The new extender setup page could not be accessed.
- Have not had the router’s WPS button.
- The new router or modem is not able to set the AX1500.
- The device cannot be connected to the network extension.
- Problem with username and password.
- The RE505X was not powered by the light.
TP-Link AX1500 RE505X Setup using Tether App
In this article, you will talk about setting up the AX1500 RE505X WIFI Range Extender Tp-link with the App:
- Download a smartphone or tablet Tether application.
- Establish an AX1500 RE505X installing account.
- Now connect the repeater to a power outlet and wait till the energy light shines.
- Go to your smartphone or tablet’s wireless settings option and connect to TPLink Extender.
- Open the app and take the command to connect your smartphone to the primary modem or router