Apple unveils the all-new M3 MacBook Pro and Pro Max featuring upgraded chips, making it the world’s best pro laptop even better than Apple’s previous M family. The 14-inch MacBook Pro with the new features now starts at INR 169900. One of the most prominent things about this launch is that 14- and 16-inch models with M3 pro and M3 max are now available in a mesmerizing new Space Black finish.
All-New Advanced Feature Family of M3 Chips
Apple launches its MacBook Pro lineup featuring the all-new upgraded family of M3 chips. These are M3, M3 Pro, M3 Max. It comes with a faster CPU and next-generation GPU architecture. The M3 family of chips brings better performance and incredible new capabilities to the MacBook Pro. The all-new Mac is not only amazing for everyday tasks but also delivers phenomenal sustained performance. Especially when it comes to gaming and apps it does wonders. It is the perfect choice for aspiring students who work for creative ideas, and entrepreneurs.
The 14-and 16-inch MacBook Pro with M3 offers even better and greater performance and additional unified support of memory. It enables more dynamic and demanding workflows for users such as coders, creatives, and researchers. MacBook pushes the limits of computing. The powerful GPU and monster CPU are available with support for up to 128GB. On the other hand, the MacBook Pro comes with extreme workflows and multitasking across pro applications for users.
For 3D artists and video editors, it will be a great monster. A Space Black, a gorgeous dark aluminium finish makes it look even more brilliant and gorgeous. Absolute black beauty kind of vibes it gives.
What Does Display Offer?
All MacBook Pro models have a brilliant feature of display. It has a Liquid Retina XDR display with 20% brighter SDR content. A built-in 1080p camera stuns everyone with its video and picture quality. An immersive six-speaker sound system is amazing and lasts up to 22 hours of battery life. The pro lineup offers pro portability and delivers the same performance plugged in a battery or in any way or power. Users can order the pro series starting today. The availability will begin on November 7, 2023.
Key Features Of 14-Inch MacBook Pro with M3
MacBook Pro models with M3 Pro and M3 Max are available in new colors now. A stunning new space black color that is incredibly and unmistakably pro. These models are also available in silver color. The 14-inch MacBook Pro with M3 chips is available in 2 more colours silver and space Gray.
Pricing And Availability of Tech Monsters MacBook Series
- Customers can get their Books on their launching date respectively. It will be available from Monday, October 30. Users can buy it from apple.com/in/store and also in offline stores of Apple. They can buy the Mac from the store app in 27 countries and regions. This also includes the U.S. it will begin arriving to the customer. In different Apple store locations and authorized resellers, it will be available from November 7, Tuesday.
- The 14-inch MacBook Pro with M3 chips starts at INR 169900 & INR 158900 for the students. The 14-inch MacBook Pro with M3 pro chips starts at INR 199900 & INR 184900 for education. The 16-inch MacBook Pro, the bigger the better starts at INR 249900 and INR 229900 for students.
- Additional technical specifications will be mentioned on the website. You can also configure the to0 order option and customize it at Apple’s official website at the time of purchase. Other accessories of the MacBook are available at apple.com/in/mac.
- With the Apple trade, customers can also get the exchange facility or trade offers on their current computer. They get credit toward a new Mac. PC. To avail of the services, the consumers can visit apple.com/in/shop/trade-in to see the exact worth of their device.
- Every user who opts to buy a Mac from Apple’s official store can enjoy free online personal sessions with an expert. They also help you with data transfer and also you can get the info regarding the working process of Mac in the way you want.
At the end of this guide, Apple is working for a carbon neutral for global corporate operations, and by 2030 their entire manufacturing supply chain and product life cycle will be carbon neutral. It simply means that every Apple device will be manufactured with material that can be capable of recycling and material recovery part and will be carbon neutral.